What will I need for retirement?
When planning for retirement, we have more choices than ever before. By understanding precisely what you’ll need to get to where you want to be, you can ensure you’re prepared for the future.
We can help you by creating a clear plan and then delivering on it with precision. This way, you can save time and reach your retirement goals - whatever they may be. It is important to structure your wealth in a way that ensures you have sufficient funds, without having to compromise on the way you live your life prior to retirement.
Utilising pension allowances can help you save for your retirement tax-efficiently so it’s critical that you have a good understanding of the tax rates. You may well decide to invest your money into a fund that is suited to your risk profile where income can be taken from the natural yield of the investment. By carefully considering your options, and using the available allowances, you’ll be on the right track for the road ahead.
In recent years, changes to UK legislation around pensions has created more flexibility and the freedom to decide how you access your workplace pension or self-invested personal pension (SIPP). These options require careful consideration when retirement planning, as a poor decision is likely to have negative consequences on your future.
There are a plethora of options at hand; buying an annuity, extracting tax-free cash, leaving your pension fund invested while drawing an income, or a combination of these. It is crucial to get advice from an adviser you trust who can recommend how to meet your retirement planning requirements, while managing risks to your capital.
How we can help with retirement planning
No matter which stage of retirement planning you are at, we can help you make the important decisions. We can help by:
- Performing a 360° assessment of your financial standing, taking into consideration different income scenarios, projected growth rates, life expectancy and your appetite for risk. We’ll then advise you on the approach to take, prioritising what matters most.
- Using our expertise in investment management, we’ll help build a tailored investment portfolio suited to your needs.
- Offering a range of Glide Paths: diversified multi-asset solutions that actively adjust over time, investing in higher risk assets in the early years and then gradually de-risking as you move through retirement.
- Advising on tax regulations, helping you make the most of tax allowances and keeping up to date with any changes that might affect you.
- Offering a holistic approach to retirement planning with award-winning financial planning and expert investment management, which is based on insight, experience and technical expertise.
We believe it is important that your financial plan and the implementation of that plan work in harmony. Whether you are approaching retirement, considering your pension options or simply looking for advice on when you can retire, we provide clarity and reassurance.
We’ll help you pinpoint what matters, guiding the decisions that will help you achieve your retirement goals.
Why work with us for retirement planning?
We offer a complete approach to financial planning, exploring your retirement income options and using our investment management knowledge to guide you. Our support and expertise is there to help you protect, manage and grow your wealth.
This is what you gain by partnering with us:
- A dedicated, long-term and trusted relationship with an adviser.
- The support of a team of in-house experts for any complex financial planning needs as well as tax-efficient and specialist investments.
- A highly-qualified and experienced team of investment professionals to support any investment requirements from your financial plan.
- A demonstrable track record of outperforming clients’ expectations.
- Confidence through independent recognition for our service.
And as our client, you can rely on:
- A service designed to provide you with clarity and confidence to your financial future.
- Our commitment to put your interests first and provide a truly individual service tailored exactly to your specific needs.
- The peace of mind that comes from understanding and feeling understood.
- Strong administrative support with a focus on first class client service.
You might also be interested in...
We can advise you of the planning options and reliefs available to ensure your beneficiaries enjoy the best outcome.Learn more
Can you put a value on peace of mind? We can advise you how to protect your income, your family and your business.Learn more
We can advise on the best way to own your family home, or build a property portfolio.Learn more