How we can help with financial planning
Our investment managers will expertly manage your assets to achieve the goals set out in your financial plan. We build portfolios that support your investment requirements and take into consideration your overall financial aspirations.Learn more
When planning for retirement, we have more choices than ever before. Our retirement planning service can help you build the wealth you need, to achieve the retirement you deserve.Learn more
Deciding how you will pass on your estate and planning for it can be complex. We can advise on how to structure your estate efficiently so that your wealth is assured for the next generation.Learn more
We can offer guidance on how to protect your income, your family and your business. We can give you peace of mind that you are protected against the unexpected.Learn more
Whether you require guidance about owning your own home or investing in property, we offer a complete mortgage advice service.Learn more
Your trusted wealth partner
We cut through the complexity of the world of money and investing to give you the clarity and clear direction you need - whether you’re beginning to save and invest for the first time; organising your financial affairs as your family grows; or enjoying retirement and thinking about how you would like to provide for future generations.
Watch and see how we work.
5-step financial planning process
An adviser will hold a complimentary meeting with you to understand what matters most, as well as to discuss your circumstances, attitude and capacity for risk, and your future goals.
To develop an integrated and tailored financial plan that best meets your needs, we perform a 360° assessment of your current financial position. By understanding the goals you wish to achieve, we agree with you the services that we will provide and the fees we will charge.
Once your tailored financial plan has been prepared, we will discuss it with you to ensure you understand and agree with our recommendations before we proceed any further.
We will implement your personal financial plan with precision, drawing on dedicated support teams from across our business.
We will regularly review and adapt your plan with you. This ensures that your financial planning objectives can evolve as life inevitably changes.
Financial planning for your future
You can’t always predict what the future holds, but you can make sure you are prepared for the important financial decisions you will face.
We can help by:
- Providing you with a detailed, holistic financial plan that best meets your needs.
- Using our expertise in investment management, we’ll help you build an investment portfolio that is tailored to you.
- Advising on tax regulations, helping you make the most of tax allowances and keeping up to date with any changes that might affect you.
- Offering intergenerational financial planning that helps you pass on your legacy.
Many solutions will involve capital at risk products. Tax rules can change and any benefits will depend on your individual circumstances.
Can we help?
If you would like to speak to someone directly or have any questions, please give us a call on:
0800 588 4064
Or alternatively, use our online contact form and one of our team will be in touch.Request a call back
Why choose us for financial planning?
We differ from other firms offering financial planning and advice by providing all the elements you need to protect, manage and grow your wealth, and combining them through a complete approach. As one of the UK’s largest and longest established providers of high-quality financial planning and investment services, you can trust that you’re in safe hands.
This is what you gain by partnering with us:
- A dedicated, long-term and trusted relationship with an adviser.
- The support of a team of in-house experts for any complex financial planning needs as well as tax-efficient and specialist investments.
- A highly-qualified and experienced team of investment professionals to support any investment requirements from your financial plan.
- A demonstrable track record of outperforming clients’ expectations.
- Confidence through independent recognition for our service.
And as our client, you can rely on:
- A service designed to provide you with clarity and confidence in your financial future.
- Our commitment to put your interests first and provide a truly individual service tailored to your specific needs.
- The peace of mind that comes from understanding and feeling understood.
- Strong administrative support with a focus on first class client service.
Our advice fees
At an initial complimentary consultation, we listen to your needs and explain how our advice service could help you. Your adviser will discuss any fees with you before we give any advice or financial planning.
As no two clients' requirements are the same, our fees vary depending on the scope of work and the type of relationship you are looking for. We will normally charge between 0.5-1% of the amount to be invested for our initial review, professional advice and any associated implementation work. For clients who seek peace of mind through an ongoing relationship with us, our annual professional advice and service fee is typically 0.4-0.75%.
Our investment fees vary depending on the type of investment you require and our platform fee for custody and administration starts at 0.25% and reduces in tiers to 0% depending on the amount you and your family invest.
We provide an holistic financial advice service to individuals. Our investment process is unbiased, multi-asset, actively managed and diversified across regions and sectors. Because we primarily promote our own investment products, we are classed as providing restricted advice.Read more