This website has been designed to make it accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We adhere to the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines to make our online information accessible for every user. Designs are created with usability and accessibility at the forefront of decision-making and strive for A/AA standard.
This website is tested using recommended tools and eyes-on checks, across a variety of current browsers. If you use an older browser, some pages may not display as intended. We recommend you upgrade your browser to the latest version of one of the following:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/internet-explorer.aspx
- Google Chrome: https://www.google.co.uk/chrome/
- Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/new/
To navigate through this website, please use the menu at the top of the screen. If you are using a screen reader, or are unable to use a mouse, you can also use the tab key to navigate through the links.
Most browsers allow you to change the size of the text or zoom to make it easier for you to read on screen. The buttons and links on this website will also increase in size as you increase zoom so that you can browse the site more easily.
- Change text size on PC / Internet Explorer – press the Alt key to display the top menu bar, select View and then select Text size
- Zoom on PC / Internet Explorer – Select the Tools button and then select Zoom
- Zoom shortcut on PC / other browsers – Press “CTRL+” to increase the text size and press “CTRL-” to decrease the text size
- Zoom shortcut on Mac / all browsers - Press “⌘ + to increase the text size and press “⌘ - to decrease the text size
Content will be usable/accessible with images off/disabled. Unless they are purely decorative, all images used on this website have appropriate alt attributes.
New browser windows
Please note that all external links and documents will open in a new browser window.
Questions and feedback
If you have any difficulty accessing the information on this website, please let us know so we can make improvements and assist you by emailing us.