The prize is as follows:
A £250 cash donation made to a UK registered charity of your choice.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Entrants must be a My WealthPartnerclient.
- The closing date for this competition will be 30 September 2023 at 17:00. Entries received by the promoter after this time will be void and will not be entered into this competition.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received by the closing for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if something should happen outside of the promoter's control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid competition entries.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent. To learn more about how we use your personal data, please read our privacy notice at www.closebrothersam.com/privacy-policy
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is operated by Close Asset Management Limited with its registered office at 10 Crown Place, London, EC2A 4FT.