Once you have completed the registration process you will have access to:
- Create, view and manage your portfolios online;
- A wide range of investments including funds, fixed-term deposits, exchange traded funds, stocks and shares;
- Research, articles and insights from our experienced investment specialists;
- Our friendly UK based Investor Support Team;
- Generate valuations;
- Help, guides and videos to support you.
It's easy to register for a Self-Directed account. We ask for personal details about you in order to ensure the security of online access and your privacy. You will always be asked to verify your identity when contacting us. The steps to register are;
1. Print, complete and sign the Registration and Account Opening form below and post the form to us using our freepost address: Freepost CBAM ONLINE INVESTOR SUPPORT.
You will be able to apply for an Investment Account, Close SIPP, Close Stocks & Shares ISA or Close Cash ISA using this form.
2. We will process your application, conduct checks and verify the bank details provided.
3. We will then email your unique username and password to you. You will be asked to set up additional security during first login – you will be required to change your password and choose a memorable word.
4. You’re all set to start investing or to transfer-in.
You should read the documents below before registering for our service.
Please find below some helpful guides on our accounts.