How we support senior executives
For those in senior positions, personal financial planning is often more complex and more necessary but it is not always a priority due to increasingly busy and challenging responsibilities. At Close Brothers, we have extensive experience of working with senior people, supporting them with a broad range of financial planning and investment solutions for over 45 years.
Financial health check
- A 1-2-1 review of the health of all your finances
- Retirement planning
- Specialist tax planning
- Trust and estate planning
Executive retirement planning
- 1.5 day events for those planning towards retirement, held at a luxury London hotel
- Led by specialist speakers covering a range of topics including health, investments and the psychology of change
- Includes the opportunity for a 1-2-1 consultation with all specialist speakers
- For more information or to view our current events, please click here.
You might also be interested in...
Public programme events
As well as delivering education programmes for employers, we also run a programme of UK-wide public events.Find out more
Accessible financial education at the touch of a button.Find out more
Seven steps to wellbeing
In a series launched throughout 2018, we look at the key ingredients of a successful financial wellbeing strategy.Find out more