Specialist financial planning for senior executives
For those in senior positions, personal financial planning is often more complex and more necessary but it is not always a priority due to increasingly busy and challenging responsibilities. At Close Brothers, we have extensive experience of working with senior people, supporting them with a broad range of financial planning and investment solutions for over 45 years.
Financial health check
- A 1-2-1 review of the health of all your finances
- Retirement planning
- Specialist tax planning
- Trust and estate planning
Trustee development programme
- Overview of the charity sector and the importance of trustees
- Governance and strategic planning
- Financial management
- An introduction to fundraising
- Charity matching event – meet charity leaders seeking new trustees
Executive retirement planning
- 1.5 day events for those planning towards retirement, held at a luxury London hotel
- Led by specialist speakers covering a range of topics including health, investments and the psychology of change
- Includes the opportunity for a 1-2-1 consultation with all specialist speakers
- For more information or to view our current events, please click here.
"This was a very informative and enjoyable two days - providing lots of information and things to consider, very thought provoking".
2018 delegate (Senior Executive Programme)