Inheritance tax and estate planning guide
Inheritance Tax (IHT) is a complex subject and many people want to understand how they can ensure their family is protected in the event of their death. Our advisers can help you to create a plan to reduce the effects of IHT.
In this guide
- IHT basics.
- The main exemptions and reliefs that can reduce IHT.
- Tax-efficient investments.
- How to shelter assets from IHT in just two years.
- Why you must make a will.
- The tax-planning opportunities available to you.
Can we help?
If you'd prefer to speak to someone directly or have any questions, please get in touch.