Your invitation to a financial health check
Navigating the complexities of today’s financial world can be challenging, but spending a little time reviewing your finances can save you a significant amount of time and money later on.
We are pleased to offer you a complimentary, no obligation, personal financial health check with Close Brothers Asset Management, our sister company.
What is a financial health check?
- A 60 minute assessment of your current financial position in line with future goals, and led by a local Close Brothers financial adviser who is experienced in advising on the specific needs of a business owner/ company director.
- The financial health check can be held at your office, your home or due to the current Covid-19 environment, via a telephone or video conference facility.
- It will look at the main areas of your financial health in order to provide you with clarity and identify key areas of risk, and where you would benefit from advice.
- You will then receive a detailed explanation about how the Close Brothers financial planning service could help you.
What will it cover?
Your individual financial health check will cover a range of planning considerations that include:
- Savings and investments
- Retirement and pension planning
- Wills and estate planning
- Mortgage advice
It will also enable you to ask questions such as:
- Am I making the best possible use of my tax allowances?
- How can I navigate my savings and investment in changing market conditions?
- What are the costs, performance and risks of my existing investments?
- How can I protect and pass on wealth to future generations?
How do I book?
To find out more and book your financial health check, please get in touch via phone or email. To ensure the review is as beneficial as possible we might ask you to have copies of your current financial arrangements available. During the financial health check, we may discuss different types of protection and investment products. It should be noted, that no investment is without risks; values go down as well as up, and investors may get back less than originally invested.
We are one of the UK’s largest and longest established providers of high-quality financial advice and investment management. Find out more about us and the range of services we offer.Find out more